CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM ⭐️ // Style Mumblr

💌 SIGN UP TO THE NEWSLETTER –
🎄 Christmas Present Guides –
🛍️ Click on SHOW MORE for all outfit hyperlinks!
🎥 Subscribe & Activate Notifications for extra!

#Style #2019Developments #Type

The under hyperlinks are affiliate hyperlinks {advert}, and objects could have been gifted from manufacturers, scroll down for extra data if you would like to know extra!

🎄🎄🎄 2019 Christmas Present Guides –

❤ What To Watch Subsequent –

10 TRENDS FOR AW19 –

HOW TO GROW YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL.-

COME SHOPPING WITH ME –

⭐️

❤ Digicam that I filmed this video on –
❤ I additionally use this digital camera for clean photographs –
❤ I take advantage of this digital camera for the *professional* trying photographs –

❤ WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME!

❤ Weblog //
❤ Instagram //
❤ Twitter //
❤ Bloglovin //
❤ Fb //

❤ Get in contact with me right here:
❤ Store my Presets –

Well-liked Weblog Posts:

❤ FAQs ft The right way to Begin a Weblog :
❤ Life as a full time blogger / YouTuber : goo.gl/Y1ceLq
❤ Why Each Twenty-One thing ought to Practise Mindfulness :

* NB : The hyperlinks above are prone to be affiliate hyperlinks, which implies if I’ve impressed you to make a purchase order and also you select to purchase one thing by considered one of these hyperlinks, I could obtain a small fee on the sale, as a approach of thanks! It makes no distinction to you as a purchaser in any respect however I could obtain a small compensation from the model by way of rewardStyle. If you would like to seek out out extra, you could wish to learn this put up : xoxo

49 thoughts on “CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM ⭐️ // Style Mumblr

1. Gayle B says:

Thank you just bought my dad some Socks for Xmas he is elderly and it’s good to know I’ve bought him quality x 🥰 great guide one of the best I’ve watched 🎅🏻

2. MishMashMum says:

QVC…eat your heart out! You two together make a good team. Good looks and selling power, I really enjoyed this as it was so useful and I could defo see Charlie presenting a section on This morning, he certainly has the gift of the gab. X

3. Robin Gamboa says:

I adore seeing you and Charlie together being chatty and he is a natural in front of the camera and understands the products he is promoting totally. I sensed that you were perticular happy that he has stopped drinking. Congrats to you Charlie!!!!

4. Laura Elliott says:

I'm not sure if you have any say over what kinds of ads appear on the videos, but to be honest, I have no problem at all with the usual ads at the beginning of the video etc, but the banner ads that take up a quarter of the screen and block part of what you're showing — and when you try to click on the 'x' to close it, it just opens a new tab and takes you to the product when you didn't want to open that link, so there's no way to get rid of it — are driving me a bit batty. 🙂

5. Izabela Pietrzak says:

Josie you guys are so funny together😍 I found this video super sweet and Charlie made me laugh so many times. Love your jumpers❤ Happy Friday🎉🎉🎉

6. Brenda Roe says:

I think I will be buying my partner a pair of casual to dressy closed in slip on shoes and maybe those socks you mentioned. My guy is bit more simple/no effort (spends a lot of time in workshops or gaming type) so unfortunately I'd probably have to rule out at lot of your ideas. Thank you for the gift guide 😊

7. Jacquie In Colour says:

Great video! 👏👏👏😃. Did I miss where you linked your fiancé’s blog, YouTube & Instagram…as well as his gift guides that you mentioned you would also link along with yours?? I noticed you linked only yours below. 😳🤔😕. You really should do more videos together. Charlie is great on camera & it’s hugely complimentary to you to see you together. This was really, really lovely. 👍😊. Well done.

8. Melanie Horne says:

Hi Josie, great video with well-thought out gifts. I feel so often gift guides for men are junky or funny gag gifts…also, I appreciate that you are not constantly interrupting Charlie – all too often that happens (I feel) and it can be cringey to watch – but loved the dynamic! thanks!

9. Annakarin Johansson says:

Thanks for always nice and informative videos.
    And here is my feedback from last year recommendations.
    The men’s fragrance Leather from Tom Ford was perfect for my husband and I love it 🤗

10. Lori Bonicelli says:

I follow Charlie on Instagram and love his style and get ideas for my husband, but he sometimes comes off a little too fancy. After seeing him in video as a normal guy, I really like him. He honestly seems really nice and cant wait until his videos start in January. Very likeable guy. Good choice Josie!

11. Elizabeth DeGroot says:

This was so well done. Great to see you together and presenting gift ideas for men. You can tell Charlie really put a lot of thought and his personal views on his own experiences into this video along with you, Josie 💕☕️