Small Christmas Tree Decor Concepts / 5 Foot Christmas Tree (Mother’s Residence Pt3)
#smallchristmastreedecor #Ramonathomechristmas #holidaydecoratingideas

On todays video i wish to present you the way i embellish a Small Christmas Tree at my mothers home for the vacations
this Small Christmas Tree Decor Concepts are a lot enjoyable and i’m at all times attempt to make it tremendous inexpensive. Adorning a 5 Foot Christmas Tree might be difficult however in the present day i needed to provide you step-by-step instruction on this 5 Foot Christmas Tree
Ramon at residence Christmas made simple

-Different Christmas Movies –
Mother’s Staircase

Mother’s Prime of cupboard decor

Mother’s Christmas centerpiece

Embellish a christmas tree like an expert

Joanna Gaines Impressed Christmas Tree

Snowman Designer Christmas Tree

How To Embellish A Garland For Christmas 2019

Easy methods to Embellish A Lantern for Christmas

three Christmas Wreath Concepts On A Small Finances

How To Make A Glam Christmas Wreath

DOLLAR TREE GLAM CENTERPIECE 2018

Adorning A Lantern For Christmas With A GLAM Funky Bow

Making A Swag For Christmas With A GLAM Gold Funky Bow

28 thoughts on “Small Christmas Tree Decor Concepts / 5 Foot Christmas Tree (Mother's Residence Pt3)

1. Ramon - at HOME says:

HELLO Friends.
    IT is time for another video and on this one i transform a very basic thrift store find in to a Christmas beauty with a few simple steps.
    If yo enjoyed this video be sure to share with a friend and invite them to come join out YouTube family and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE today
    Ramon

2. Kat Guy says:

This is gorgeous ❀️ It reminds me of how my mom decorates for Christmas. Thank you for making it so simple and all the tips you share. Your talent is amazing! I can't decide which is my favorite, maybe all of it! You rock!

3. Karen Howard says:

Hi Ramon. No Favorites. It is All Fabulous, & I'm loving the Ribbon Tails! And don't you love shopping for treasures at thrift stores& walking away with something great on the cheap? I found a lg. kissing ball for $2 at Salvation Army & will re- do it all up glam. It was plain red & green w/same colors in plaid bows & pinecones. Nice but not my style. I can't wait to See your Mom & her whole house done up! Take Care & God Bless You.β€πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ˜€

4. Sunny Girl says:

New subscriber here! I love your style, and I have learned so much from you already. You have done a magnificent job decorating your Mother’s lovely home for the Holidays!βœŒοΈπŸ’•

5. Christine Ebborn says:

Hi Ramon, As always I enjoyed this video, but It would have been better if you had shown us exactly how many you used of each decoration as you have done in other videos. Thanks for sharing.

6. Rosa Isela Ortiz says:

I love the way you decor. So beautiful. I'm such a cheater, been copying from you. LOL but honestly I consider you my teacher. You have taught me well!!!!! Been learning from you so much!!!! Thank You!!!