Christmas Lights, Ornament Concepts & Hacks

Nice Christmas concepts together with Christmas lights ornament, Meals, reward wrapping, The right way to make a DIY paper Christmas tree, Grasp a Christmas wreath and extra.
Newest Movies –
Contribute Subtitles Right here:

Enjoyable Science Initiatives:

Meals and Cooking Hacks –

Wonderful Life Hacks –

How To Make Enjoyable Issues –

Music: Plucky Daisy Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed beneath Inventive Commons: By Attribution 3.zero License

44 thoughts on “Christmas Lights, Ornament Concepts & Hacks

1. Alpha ツ says:

Hello, I put a comment down on one or ur older videos from like 4 years ago about making a coin battery, I asked a question on that video so if u can answer it that would be great (it's for the science fair)

2. your new best friend spinel says:

OH MY GOD! I WAS JUST ASKING ABOUT THIS CHANNEL AND IT HAS BEEN YEARS SINCE I SAW DAVEHAX CHANNEL AND I WENT TO VIDEOS AND PUT THE OLDEST AND I REMEMBER THEMMMMMM.

3. Pehmokettu says:

This channel is great because most 'hacks' are easy and actually work. Plenty of other channels have hacks that require plenty of skills or are just too dangerous, unpractical or just do not work because those are hoaxes.

4. Jon The Backpack Kid says:

Let's sign a petition for the following:

for Dave to change his channel name to "Pretty cool,huh?"

bc thats pretty much what his channel is anyway.

Writing in cursive AND/or print is allowed.

Please sign here:

_____________ _____________

5. Ömür Ortaovali says:

Few of these have been published by other youtubers many years ago, and to be honest that tin foil wrap is a huge no no! Others are crap! I miss the days that this channel was publishing useful tips and tricks and this bullshit.

6. Casey Curran says:

DaveHax, you should make a video on how to make cloud slime. We would all love it! Well, all us who love slime, including me! Like this comment if you agree with me!
    👇👇👇