BEST CHRISTMAS GIFTS UNDER $100 ⛄️FASHION, BEAUTY, + LIFESTYLE!

Sharing greatest Christmas items below $100! So excited for all this stuff – LINKED BELOW!
-Journey Blanket: (is available in four colours)
-Koolaburra by UGG boots with bow again: (true to dimension)
-Koolaburra by UGG youngsters boots (matching): (true to dimension)
-Koolaburra by UGG slippers: (true to dimension)
-Koolaburra by UGG boots mens slippers: (true to dimension)
-Full Girls’s choice:
-Full Males’s choice:

-Mild up mirror: (on sale immediately!)
-also right here:
-larger mirror right here: (on sale immediately!)

-Elemis cleaning balm/moisturizer duo: (code CYBER19 for 30% off!)

-Silk Journey Pillow/Eye Masks: (at the moment on sale!)

-Lilly Pulitzer Pajamas: high –
shorts:
pants:

Winter Gloves:
Cashmere gloves:

-Satchel:
-crossbody:

-L’Occitane blue set:
-L’Occitane pink set:
-L’Occitane Creation calendar:

-Monogram Tote: (code CARIN15 for 15% off)

-Clear Pouches:
smaller dimension:

Barefoot Desires Cardigan: (runs true to dimension)
additionally love this one on sale:

what i am carrying:
Sweet Cane Pajamas:
Beanie: (on sale!)
title necklace:

social media:

♡weblog:
♡instagram:
♡twitter:
♡pinterest:

on a regular basis make-up I am carrying:
primer: (code LACEANDLASHES for 20% off your order)
basis:
mascara:
lip liner:
lipstick:
setting spray:

coupon codes:

Miranda Frye: code CARIN for 10% off your order + free US transport! SHOP HERE:

TULA: Code LACEANDLASHES for 20% off your order (excludes auto-delivery gadgets) SHOP HERE:

Store I Love Jewellery: Code CARIN15 for 15% off your order SHOP HERE:

Well-liked Weblog Posts:
st. pete outfit diaries:
three fall transitional outfit concepts:

Enterprise Inquiries: [email protected]

Thanks to Koolaburra by UGG for sponsoring a portion of immediately’s video. All opinions are my very own.

Please observe: some hyperlinks are affiliate hyperlinks and in the event you make a purchase order via this hyperlink, I’ll obtain a small fee for referring you to the product. Thanks a lot upfront in the event you determine to make a purchase order via my hyperlink.
#HolidayGiftGuide2019

47 thoughts on “BEST CHRISTMAS GIFTS UNDER $100 ⛄️FASHION, BEAUTY, + LIFESTYLE!

1. Leslie Einhaus says:

Great video! Can you do a winter travel video – tips and tricks? If you have already done one can you direct me to it? Thanks. Happy Holidays! 💗💚💗

2. Morgan Thompson says:

Dang by the time I saw it the mirror was already sold out. Bummer! Those gloves are cute I was going to get them for my mom but I saw they were 70 I can’t get myself to spend 70 on gloves ahhh

3. Ciliawillia says:

Talking about your fav Rx bar have you tried the Rx nut butter spread in vanilla if not you def should it’s so yummy 😋
    Loving all of the items for your mom
    My favorites are both bags for me lol 😂🙈❣️

4. Bunnies and Roses says:

You have so  many beautiful clothes , I was wondering what did you choose to wear on Thanksgiving? I wore a maxi dress. A very happy holidays to you and your family.

5. Pink n Bling says:

I was so excited about the boots and gloves so I immediately got an order together and then went to pay and…… nope sorry they don’t ship to Canada boo boo 😒 so disappointing
    Excellent video though carin
    Cheers as always from Canada 🇨🇦

6. TheGlamorousQueen says:

Such great ideas I definitely saw a few things I would pick up the boots look so warm and nice quality, that mirror is perfect for travel wow! That silk neck pillow is amazing you have such great taste thanks for sharing

7. Trudy Colbaugh says:

I love you videos !! Great ideas on gift-giving……(or self giving)😉 I really like your lip color, when I go to your link site it does not give your exact color, would you please share the color you are wearing? Can't wait for the next video!❤

8. Kristin Dallos says:

I just bought the boots with the bows! I really liked them in your last few videos but when I saw someone wearing them tonight getting our Christmas tree and then saw this video I knew it was time!! Can’t wait to get them in!