Christmas Adorning | Inside Design Types for Christmas Decor

Try the newest developments, type, and a few concepts to make use of on your Christmas! Get impressed and Decor like a Professional!

Be a part of our D.Signers Group:

*SHOP OUR AMAZON STORE:
D.Signers’ Amazon Retailer:

OUR SOCIAL MEDIA:
– Instagram:
@d.signers

@d.signers_in

– Internet:
– Private Instagram:
@zahiracury

D.Signers’ Amazon Retailer:

Thanks for watching!

41 thoughts on “Christmas Adorning | Inside Design Types for Christmas Decor

1. Renee Parker says:

Yes, I agree with last commenter. I enjoy the Natural rustic look that brings warmth relaxed cozy feeling. I love your de-signs! Thank you, for your Channel!

2. Meta M says:

All are beautiful but I am so quirky that I have this tendency what's not in the rule but follow with my inner soul and now am in the tropical country, I go all colours, warm, cool, soft, strong and even the tree is pieces of bamboos and no pine. Voila!!

3. Jacqui Whitehouse says:

New subscriber
    Really enjoyed your video ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
    TFS ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
    LOVE, LIGHT & ANGEL BLESSINGS FROM ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

4. Jorge Rodriguez says:

Perfecto y propicio para estas fiestas navideรฑas, como siempre excelente video y yo siempre inclinandome por el estilo contemporรกneo. Saludos! ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ช.

5. Helen Has says:

I love the black matte design elements. I've incorporated it on my flocked christmas tree this year to have more of a cohesive look around my home even my bathroom fixtures. A mistake people often make is their Christmas decor doesn't reflect other parts of their home, although you may have beautiful items, it can look like a distraction. Consider harmony in your space even for Christmas decor.

6. Raquel Isla says:

Hi Zahira! Long time no see! I missed you. How beatiful Chistmas decors! I absolutely loved all. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŽ„Thank you for your heartfelt Message, I feel you are my friend because you are โ€œ thereโ€.๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿฅ‚Take care!๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

7. Talisa Copeland says:

Love love love love you and your channel you explain design concepts and how to apply them to a space love the dramatic Elegance and the use of black you change my view of how to use black in a space thank you can you do more designs using black with access other than gold thank you

8. Tom Douglas says:

Zahira – Thank you for your response to my last comment and congratulations on your crossing the 50K mark…it is only the beginning (see you at 1M). I โค๏ธ the Christmas season. I have made it a family tradition to collect Swarovski crystal ornaments for years, and will now combine them with my homemade wood ornaments (I have just retired and have a complete wood shop). Thanks for the suggestion on colors. Love your work and design style. Keep up the GREAT work!

9. Ideas para compartir says:

Jo jo jo felicidades Zahiraaaa ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป excelentes los 50 mil suscriptores! Es el regalo de navidad que entre todos te hacemos por tus bellos videos! Muy merecido lo tienes! Espero que pronto lo dupliques ! ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿปcariรฑos!

10. Jenny Irizarry says:

Ur the best u tube influencer ever
    Ur #1 CONGRATS!! It wonโ€™t b to long b4 u reach 1 million
    The best holiday season to u
    Thanks for all ur wonderful interior ideas

11. Boo zen says:

Perfect timing! I love your videos so much and I was trying to make a decision on what style to go with this year. The black with wood and gold is so classy. I have never tried that before so that is my choice this year. Thank you so much for your awesome videos. Have a really warm, lovely Christmas.

12. queen 7 says:

Congratulations on the people who subscribed to your channel! Very informative as always, I like all of the styles, I like to change the style and color every year. Wishing you a joyful season of celebrations.

13. Donna Ickes says:

Actually I like #1, #2 and #4 to mix all together. That would be my color palette and choice. Love white and naturals and using a contrast of white and black as well or silver and gold. The bigger the contrast the better.

14. Maria R Donado says:

Thank you! Same to you! I like all styles, but I will choose neutra, number 1, and the traditional red and green. Thank for share all your knowledge everything is fantastic. โฃ๏ธ