Merry Christmas! Come adorn with me as I deck the halls of my farmhouse for Christmas! Vacation candles are burning, the lights are twinkling and my youngsters are gathered around the Christmas tree to brighten. This video is jam filled with Christmas decor inspiration, so sit again, loosen up, and luxuriate in some Christmas music whereas we adorn for essentially the most fantastic time of the yr.

Comply with me on Instagram:

Collaborations and Enterprise Inquires: [email protected]

Music: Epidemic Sound

#christmasdecoratewithme #christmasfarmhousedecor #christmasdecor2019 #christmasdecorating #christmasdecor #christmasdecorating2019 #farmhousechristmas

38 thoughts on “Christmas Embellish With Me 2019 || Farmhouse Adorning Concepts For The Christmas Season

1. Adventures with Amirah says:

New subscriber! ๐ŸŽ„ I happened across your video this morning and am already loving your channel.โค๏ธ We started decorating this past weekend and our kids are SO excited. If you have time, I would love for you to stop by my channel and subscribe if you are interested. Thanks for sharing your decor, and I hope you ave a beautiful and blessed week! Merry Christmas!โ˜ƒ๏ธ

2. Ann Olszta says:

Hello! In your entry way next to bench there is a standing like fountain that you have a lantern in. Can you tell me where you bought that? Itโ€™s beautiful

3. Laura Jeffcoat says:

Love all your little helpers. Your home is beautiful. Love how you repurposed all the different wood elements and the stories behind them. Great job everything looks amazing. Happy Holidays to you and your family. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž

4. Katie LeeAnne says:

Oh my goodness, your tree ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ Your daughter is so sweet! I canโ€™t believe she had tears in her eyes, that is truly precious. I definitely think that kids enjoy having decor out!!! Your home is gorgeous as always. Have a beautiful day friend!!!

5. Katie LeeAnne says:

6. SOS - The Shamus of Slots says:

Your farm house organization is quite impressive! I subscribed! Hope we can help each others channel! Big thumbs up and watch the whole video! Have a great Christmas!

7. ู‚ู†ุงุฉ ุงู„ู…ุนู„ู… ุนุจุฏุงู„ู„ู‡ ู…ูˆุณู‰ ุฃุจูˆ ุงู„ุงู…ูŠุฑ says:

GOOD LUCK

8. LiveItLikeLisa says:

Your house looks gorgeous!! I love all your decor but especially love that candle holder!!! That is amazing!! Iโ€™ve been stuck for a centrepiece this year, and would love to do something like this! Great job lady xx

9. The Carriage House says:

I love all your Christmas decor Tammy! I'm watching this while feeding Bohannon and just really enjoying your video ๐Ÿ™‚ Your kids are so adorable and I really love the tip you gave about the fishing line…You always do an amazing job on your tablescapes :)๐Ÿ˜˜

10. MomLifewithKay says:

I am obsessing over your Christmas decor so much! I still have my fall decor up and I think itโ€™s time to put up my Christmas decor ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

11. Loullabelle says:

So festive and cozy, I love everything! Your husband is so talented love the candle holder centerpiece he made ! I agree, itโ€™s so magical to watch our children decorate the tree each year, just seeing how much enjoyment they get from it, itโ€™s very special. Really enjoyed watching ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿงก๐ŸŽ„

12. Lori Hopper says:

Your tree is beautiful. The last two years I was not well so we let the kids do whatever they wanted to the tree. Well, they decorated it with fishing lures and shotgun shells. The top was a rod holder. lol. This year I am making them do it pretty. Katie looks so tall. How tall is she?

13. Jane Jarve says:

Aww, it's definitely a winter wonderland, but one with a very warm & welcoming vibe – I love it, Tammy. It all looks fab, especially the tree. And I love the large snowflakes too – they have that simple, rustic appeal, that is, at the same time, very elegant. Your home is all set now for Santa to appear! Happy Christmas – you all did a gorgeous job on getting your home holiday ready xx ๐Ÿ™‚

14. House To Home says:

Your husband is so talented! He makes you some awesome things for your house! Those snowflakes and candle holder are great, and you decorated with them so beautifully! โค๏ธ