WHAT'S NEW IN POUNDLAND NOVEMBER 2019 | CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS | MR CARRINGTON

WHAT’S NEW IN POUNDLAND NOVEMBER 2019 | CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS | MR CARRINGTON
Hello everybody! I am again with a go searching Poundland to see what’s new in retailer with Kate McCabe! ๐Ÿ™‚
KATE’S CHANNEL:
If you’re new right here do click on subscribe for weekly movies and please give this video a thumbs up in the event you get pleasure from it. Thanks a lot for watching! ๐Ÿ™‚
โ‡ข SUBSCRIBE TO MR CARRINGTON FOR WEEKLY VIDEOS:
MY SOCIAL MEDIA:
โ‡ข Primary Instagram:
โ‡ข House Instagram:
โ‡ข Twitter:
โ‡ข Weblog:
*SHOP MY OUTFITS & HOMEWARE HERE:

MUSIC: Epidemic Sound Subscription.

โ‡ข *I take advantage of affiliate hyperlinks – which suggests I obtain a share of the income produced from buying merchandise by way of this hyperlink โ‡

FILMING EQUIPMENT I USE:
*Digital camera I take advantage of:
*Vlogging tripod:
*Sit down video tripod:
*Smooth field lights:
* Instagram Digital camera:
* Instagram Lens:

#MrCarrington #Poundland #ComeShopwithme

WHAT’S NEW IN POUNDLAND NOVEMBER 2019 | CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS | MR CARRINGTON

35 thoughts on “WHAT'S NEW IN POUNDLAND NOVEMBER 2019 | CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS | MR CARRINGTON

1. Beverly Martin says:

I had to watch this once more…It is really genuinely humorous! It's Sunday on the Treasure Coast of Florida, have already been swimming in the community pool, out to breakfast for pancakes with real Vermont Maple Syrup and then over to the ocean to watch the pelicans , fishing people and lots of boats launch. Pretty great start for the day….PS Dear Kate, you were so funny when you began to look for a girl elf in the display . Mr C was really quick to tell you No girl elfs, elves are boys! It is going to be a fun viewing holiday season… Would you two consider taking your show on the road to the London Eye? I would like to go for that trip…..๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽก๐ŸŽก๐ŸŽก๐ŸŽก๐ŸŽก๐ŸŽก๐ŸŽก

2. Emma Louise Wesley says:

Seeing this Poundland makes me realise how poorly stocked my store is! I remember paper chains- when I was at primary school we used to have an afternoon making chains for the classroom with that lick and stick paper ๐Ÿ˜น Think our teacher just wanted to have a coffee in peace ๐Ÿ˜น

3. jacqueline bootman says:

What a great vlogg ..it's nice to see kate with you..can't wait for the Xmas one's..I'm in Poundland most weekends some great things to buy in there ๐Ÿ‘xx

4. Deadpool says:

I think it's time that Poundland was renamed to, lets see what people are willing to pay and get away with land ๐Ÿ˜€ ,another great vlog Mr Carrington merry Christmas ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

5. Laura Davison says:

I was in Poundland here yesterday and spotted very few of the Christmas things you have shown, have never seen the polystyrene wreaths yet. Very frustrating, ours is quite a big store, mind I still came out with loads of STUFF.

6. Charlieโ€™s Magpie says:

Thank you for not squeezing the dog toys! Laying bed watching this and if you had squeaked that toy my two westies would have gone metal! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

7. Patrick Gleeson says:

Sorry I just found her name as itโ€™s Kate Mccabe and I see sheโ€™s on 21.9k subs and look forward to her reaching 30k and Iโ€™ll check out her channel and watch some videos of hers so thanks and cheerio

8. Patrick Gleeson says:

Sorry hello Mr Carrington and first I must congratulate you on reaching 30k subscribers and like the video as you seemed to enjoy your shopping spree at Poundland and itโ€™s good youโ€™ve done a collaboration with the lady your with sorry I forgot her name so until then take care and cheerio