WE GOT RID OF ALL TECHNOLOGY! Wrap Christmas Presents With Me 2019!

WE GOT RID OF ALL TECHNOLOGY IN OUR HOUSE! At present I am doing a chatty wrap christmas items with me video! I wrap christmas items whereas I speak about how we take care of christmas items from household as minimalists, how my finger is doing since reducing off my finger tip, in addition to why I just lately determined to eliminate Television, tablets, video video games and so on. in my house! I hope you perceive why we removed all know-how in our home and do not see it as a judgement in any method! #dayinthelife #stayathomemom #ditl #sahm

↠ The place Else To Discover Me ↞
INSTAGRAM:
BLOG:
FACEBOOK:
CHANNEL:

SUBSCRIBE and switch BELL ON to “ALL NOTIFICATIONS” *You may flip notifications ON for YouTube however OFF on your telephone so that you ensure you see the content material you need if you’re on YouTube, with out your telephone being spammed! Click on right here:

↠ NEW to my mother + life-style channel? ↞
Get to know me:

Final clear with me cleansing motivation:
Declutter, arrange with me and productiveness:
My Secondary Infertility Journey:
My pure unmedicated water start:

↠Assets ↞
FREE WEEKLY MOTIVATIONAL EMAILS:
FREE CLEANING PRINTABLES:
SLEEP TRAINING EBOOK:
eight WEEK FITNESS, NUTRITION +SELF LOVE PROGRAM:
30 DAYS OF SELF LOVE CHALLENGE:

I am Elle! I speak all issues motherhood and life-style via day within the lifetime of a keep at house homemaker mother vlogs, motherhood movies, cleansing and decluttering with me, productiveness and organizing! I imagine in residing authentically and with a progress mindset as a result of it is how we honour God and discover peace. I create a enjoyable and protected area for ladies to mindfully domesticate their inner and exterior selves. Collectively we’re empowered to courageously dwell as we have been made to be.

___
I encourage you to assist add closed captioning to my movies (CC):

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: elle@ellelindquist.com
PO BOX:
The Lindquists
Field 77001
Markham,ON
L3P 0C8
Canada

↠MUSIC↞
EPIDEMIC SOUND
Joakim Karud
ALL Music used with permission

DISCLAIMER:
*some hyperlinks could also be affiliate hyperlinks. I present my movies for leisure, educative and promotional functions solely. It’s your duty to judge the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content material, directions and recommendation contained in my movies. I’m not chargeable for any loss or harm brought on by your reliance on something contained in my movies.

48 thoughts on “WE GOT RID OF ALL TECHNOLOGY! Wrap Christmas Presents With Me 2019!

1. Hope E says:

I love your channel. It’s so refreshing and this is absolutely something I needed. I think I’m going to make an amazon wishlist and try the tv. My kiddo always has a meltdown when he’s been watching tv and I tell him it’s time to go to bed. Keep up the great videos! ❤️

2. Joy Shoe says:

YES! candy, holidays, tv it ALL I think, directly affects behavior! We had our kiddos pick about a weeks worth of candy from why they got and then they put the rest in a bag and we put it out for “switch witch” and she came and took the candy and left a non candy treat. it went over SO WELL and we didn’t have the candy crash or even the begging for more candy through the week. I felt like it helped so much especially because after Halloween it’s school breaks and then more holidays and out of routine days filled also with more screen time. It never clicked for us until we did the switch witch this year 🤦🏻‍♀️

3. Catherine Koon says:

Me and my husband have been cable free since 2014. I have no use for it, we both work 10 hour days and by the time we get home, take care of our dogs, shower and eat then it’s time to go to bed. We use the extra $250 USD a month to save for travel because experiences > Cable.

4. Skallia Ray says:

My family sets a gift for each kid and all we do is give the parent the money for said gift and they put our name on it. while its not… personal… I like my gifts to come from MY heart, it does give those parents the control of what goes into their home and their kids lives and I respect that so I follow their rules.

Also the way you are limiting TV is great and honestly something I want to take with me when I have kiddos. I'd love an update! Whenever you have something to add or that you changed bc I think the way you explained it and are going about it is such a great thing.

5. jjusttlistenn says:

I actually stopped watching TV for the most part because because my roomies and I couldn’t afford cable in college. I realized that most shows aren’t that interesting. I have a few things I still watch, but I can live without a tv. It’s a good habit to start young.

6. karleighsuderman says:

I wasn’t too sure how this video was going to come across, but I think you made lovely points. I also put the TV on when attempting to make dinner… SO what do you do now that they don’t have TV. I try not to have it on otherwise during the day (the noise from it drives me crazy), but a 3.5 and a VERY needy 1.5 year old on my legs while I’m cooking with hot pots and pans on a stove makes me so anxious!!