TOP 15 BEST HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS UNDER $30 | COLLAB WITH ERIN NICOLE!

Hey, My Stunning Pals!
I’m SO EXCITED as a result of in the present day I’m collaborating with one in every of my favourite YouTuber’s – ERIN NICOLE! I am keen on this girl. She is gorgeous in and out and her channel is AMAZING! She is a fellow magnificence junkie and we share our love of lux magnificence. At present we’re sharing our TOP 15 Finest Vacation Reward Concepts Underneath $30.00!! Woo hoo! I hope you take pleasure in this video and in the event you have fun Thanksgiving- HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

ERIN NICOLE TV-
Erin Nicole’s Prime 15 Video-

FOR REFERENCE- My pores and skin kind is mature, dry, rosacea-prone. I’m 51 years previous and my points are hyperpigmentation, maintaining rosacea at bay, and basic anti-aging.

In the event you like my channel, please take a second to subscribe by clicking right here:
In the event you do not need to miss an add ensure you are subscribed and have clicked that notification bell! 🔔
THANK YOU!!
I recognize your assist.

Let’s Join-
Instagram- Bliss Holistic Well being
Fb- Abby Bliss White and Bliss Holistic Well being
Web site- www.blissholistichealth.com
Detox- www.detoxwithbliss.com
email- [email protected]

My Fave Locations to Store:

A few of these are affiliate hyperlinks…in the event you make a purchase order from these hyperlinks or utilizing these codes, they do present me with small commissions and permit me to maintain shopping for merchandise to overview on my channel. Thanks a lot on your assist!
Sephora:

Chantecaille Future Pores and skin in Alabaster-
Chantecaille Liquid Luminizer-
Chantecaille Le Camouflage Stylo in 2-
Chantecaille Blush in Bliss –
Sonia G Cheek Professional-
Tom Ford Illuminating Powder-
Sonia G Inochige Professional- THE BEST BRUSH EVER!
Chantecaille Wild Pair Cheek and Lip Duo in Bliss/Honeypot-

Siren Stacking Ring Rose Quartz-
Siren Stacking Ring Kyanite-
Siren Stacking Ring Pink Quartz-
Siren Stacking Ring MEDIUM Rose Quartz-
Siren Nugget Stacking Ring Rose Quartz-
Signature Skinny Ring- Rose Gold-

FTC disclosure: This submit or video incorporates affiliate hyperlinks, which implies I could obtain a fee for purchases made by my hyperlinks.
All my opinions about services and products are my OWN however I recognize the assist if you need to buy by the affiliate hyperlinks. THANK YOU!

#holidaygiftguide #erinnicole #abbyblisswhite

27 thoughts on “TOP 15 BEST HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS UNDER $30 | COLLAB WITH ERIN NICOLE!

1. Jane Lemberg says:

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. It was great to spend time with Zack. Unfortunately, he had to leave a day earlier due to the weather in Upstate NY. I am glad, that he did go up early because the reports for Sunday were not pleasant but they did cancel classes on Monday. Better safe than sorry! Last I checked, he got caught up on his work and is chillaxing in his room today. Great gift ideas!

2. Amanda Crozier says:

Great recommendations! I think I will be ordering those mini lip glosses from PM to go in my younger daughters stocking as she is a lip gloss junkie. Also that bum bum set looks fun😀

3. memreez100 says:

I missed your few days of videos and im now catching up on your collab.with erin..and all your goodie ideas….I wanted to also wish you good things ahead…cause i missed wishing you happy turkey day to you and your family.
    ..I have to say…i love the colors todays video…your chantec..bronze colors,really is quite stunning …on hazel eyes!! What do you do…for a base shadow primer…with a shadow so shimmery…??? like cheetah…etc…so my lids dont get raw…they get soooo scaley…..from the mica……sometimes i have to use a matte shadow …first…what do you use.?.. OK…back to catching up on your weeks videos. byeee

4. Donna J says:

Hi Abby: I just ordered with the 20% off on Chantecaille's website the Rose face oil. Got a sample of that last week and it is wonderful! Just the texture I was looking for. What do you use for an eyeshadow primer on your eyelids? I am having trouble with my TF shadows creasing quickly. Thanks if you can assist! The HOS site will not discount the newest Lt.Ed. lipstick case. Will pick that up later and will have to probably let any fragrances go for now. Darn! 😉

5. Never too old !!! says:

Hi Abby, I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving, you were in my thoughts as I know it may have been difficult since it's the first holiday without your mom. It's the fourth Thanksgiving without my mom and it's still difficult. I hope you were able to find joy being with your family and that you had a good day💗.
    You provided some great ideas, I have a bunch of cousins, nieces and nephews to buy for and I have to keep the gifts in the $30.00 range for each, so I will use some of your suggestions!
    Thanks again and take care, Ginny 😘😘😘 NB – I enjoy Erin Nicole very much too. So glad to see you collabing together!

6. Tanya Wood says:

Happy Thanksgiving!! What great gift ideas!!! I have three granddaughters and they would love some of those things! Thank you so much for posting this early!! xo

7. Joanne x says:

Lovely ideas…I buy buy 2 get 1 free.. and then the things that are on offer search for discount codes and get great gifts being frugal.. then..I spoil me!
    That burgundy colour on you looks great.

8. Louise Sharpy says:

This is perfect. Is it wrong I want them all for me ? Ha ha I just started following Erin. Love her. Thanks for this list. All affordable love that. Happy Thanksgiving Abby. Hope your day is amazing

9. Amy P and Dirty too says:

Happy Thanksgiving Abby!!!!! Give your family all the best from me!!! And by the way, I got the Future Skin foundation and I LOVE IT MORE THAN ANYTHING!!! I wasnt sure about it, since I have super oily skin and you lean dry, but when you mentioned it was oil free and a gel………..yup. that is EXACTLY the formulation that looks best on my skin!!! I can glow without looking like I have thick grease coming out of every pore!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

10. Alisa Stanfield says:

Great list Abby! I've turned on all my coworkers to the HU chocolate thanks to you…the cashew butter is divine! Hope you have a wonderful day with your family ❤️

11. Lisa Billson says:

Ohh great choices Abby!! My friends and I are doing a smaller gift exchange and these ideas help a lot! I always struggle buying for people when the price is limited for some reason lol. I know today is your Thanksgiving so wanted to wish you the BEST Thanksgiving today to you and your family! Happy holidays gorgeous! xox