Hey guys! In the present day I’m doing my first ever DIY Sizzling cocoa bar! For now it’s a Christmas themed sizzling chocolate bar however I plan to alter it with the seasons!
I hope this provides you some concepts to your sizzling cocoa/espresso bar! In the event you want extra inspo my good friend Mandy did one in addition to you noticed within the video!
Her Sizzling Cocoa Bar/Espresso Bar is linked beneath! I need to see yours when you’ve got one or in the event you make one after watching this video!
Please tag me in your pics or ship me a pic on Instagram and I’ll share them! I’m so excited to see all of y’alls sizzling cocoa bars!

Mandy’s Video:

Espresso Cups:
Stir Sticks:
Espresso Cup Sleeves:

♡ Grove Collaborative: ( The place I get MY FAV NON TOXIC CLEANING SUPPLIES AND MORE)

CHRISTMAS DECOR HAUL 2019-

Clorox Bathroom Wands:
Vlogging Digital camera:
Digital camera Canon 80D:
Canon 50 mm 1.eight Lens:
Tripod I take advantage of:
Studio Lighting:

*Some hyperlinks are affiliate hyperlinks

♡♡ Enterprise Inquires ONLY-
[email protected]
*This video was NOT sponsored .
Some hyperlinks are affiliate hyperlinks and I do earn a small fee.

#diyhotcocoabar #diy #coffeebar #christmashotcocoabar

48 thoughts on “DIY HOT COCOA BAR-CHRISTMAS HOT COCOA BAR IDEAS 2019- COFFEE BAR IDEAS-JESSI CHRISTINE

1. juanita wade says:

Well I am new to your channel, and I have the EXACT same keurig (color and all) and I just seen you push the coco button which I didn't know we had. I was wondering why I had to stop and use the tooth pick method every time I want hot chocolate. lol Thanks

2. Caroline Bloom says:

Hi! I’m new to your channel. Great job on your hot coco bar! Just a quick tip: the DD kcup is yummy if you add French Toast Swirl creamer(international delight), marshmallows and whip cream. Delish😊

3. R. House says:

Thanks for the Inspiration! I am doing a cocoa bar at my moms house today and she has a little counter space nook just like yours so this was helpful! Super cute! ☕️ and the Hershey kisses are a perfect addition too! Gonna look for those!

4. Helena Marie says:

You’re cocoa bar is adorable 🤗.. All of you ladies are just missing the bottle of Baileys Irish Cream liquor to add to you cocoa! 😂🤫 It looks really pretty, great job!

5. Kristen C says:

This is just adorable! I “treated myself” with the expensive Starbucks cocoa k cups and hated them! Swiss miss is my fav! I also love getting different creamers to add to mine! The nestle toll house chocolate chip cookie one is AMAZING with cocoa! ❤️

6. Lorrie Freeman says:

Wow that turned out just beautifully! I LOVE the little marshmallow container, and it looks great the way you placed it a little in front of the other 2 jars.I fixed spiced cider for some friends the other night and wish I'd had some plain white cups w/Christmas sleeves to serve it in, but didn't think about that beforehand.

7. dwynn57 says:

merry christmas to and ours as well! I personally liked the tree where you had it originally, but it looks great either way! you guys did good! I use marco polo with my granddaughter all of the time! It isn't like facetime, but it is close! thanks for sharing!