Welcome to my channel! I’m so glad you stopped by😊 In immediately’s video I will probably be cleansing the master suite/lavatory. I can even present you the way I added just a few touches of Christmas all through the room. I hope this video motivates and conjures up you immediately!✨Hit that notification bell so that you don’t miss any new movies! Have a lovely day!🎄😘
Hyperlink to my bedding

Listed below are my different CHRISTMAS movies 👇🏻

HOME TOUR VIDEO👇🏻
Cozy House Tour 2019

Questions I get requested often
Paint colours: front room, formal eating and stairwell is sackcloth by sherwin Williams
Household room and kitchen: anew grey by sherwin Williams
The master suite is candlestick silver by sherwin Williams
My white bedding is from Goal. It’s the merely shabby stylish model
My jade espresso mugs are from Walmart, they’re by pioneer girl.
Cordless vacuum is by Dyson and it’s the V6 animal
I made my couch slipcover out of drop fabric that was bought from House Depot. The model is Everbilt

You probably have any questions please ask within the feedback beneath. I’m at all times glad to reply🤗

#CLEANANDDECORATE
#MONICAROSE
#CHRISTMAS2019

Enterprise inquiries and collaborations
[email protected]

Affiliate Hyperlinks:
*I’ll obtain a small fee from purchases created from clicking on my hyperlinks
Amazon:
O-Cedar Mop and Bucket:
Ninja Espresso Bar:
Love House and Planet Laundry Detergent:
Lemon Kitchen Mat (appears to be like much like mine)
My Sheets:
Euro Shams:

Grove:
Get a free reward set along with your first order from Grove

Store Grove Rooted Right this moment! Obtain a 5-piece Rooted & Grove Collaborative reward set for FREE along with your 1st buy of $20+

———————————————

Music By Epidemic:
epidemicsound.com

———————————————-

Disclaimer: I’m not in paid sponsorship with any of the businesses of the merchandise that i take advantage of and the opinions on these merchandise are mine solely and aren’t modified by cash from anybody else.

33 thoughts on “CHRISTMAS 2019 | CLEAN AND DECORATE WITH ME | ULTIMATE CLEANING MOTIVATION | DECORATING IDEAS

1. Monica Rose says:

Hello sweet friends! Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you enjoy this video, as well as give you motivation to clean and a few ideas for decorating✨🎄 I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving if you are here in the states! 😘

2. TRACI MCCANCE says:

Hi Monica
    Absolutely love your home it's BEAUTIFUL. .
    I have a question what paint and color do you use to paint your bed and night stands. I've had my bed set for 35 years and I'd love to paint it..
    Thank you so much..

3. Shawna Morin says:

Your bed looks amazing, I really love that quilt!! I like to add a little touch of Christmas in every room. Thank you, I needed some extra motivation this week😊

4. Debbie Smith says:

Loving your videos. Circumstances have left me with some crazy Christmases the last few years so this year every room is getting some level of Christmas decor! Your videos have given me so many ideas!! Thank you

5. Nancy Doshier says:

Hi Monica! I love the quilt and shams,just beautiful. Your bedroom looks so amazing. I don't decorate all over anymore now that all kids grown. I guess I'm just lazy lol. I wish you all a very blessed Thanksgiving 💕

6. The Organized Farmhouse says:

Your new bed cover is gorgeous, I love the winter scene. I just decorate my main areas for now, but I think next year I’m going to venture to other parts of my home.

7. Jan Jones says:

Hi Monica i just love the way you decerated your bedroom for christmas your bed is so beautiful i love the quilt and the pillows so beautiful so warm an cozy ilove your bathroom too you have abeautiful home . I decerate my living room dinning room kitchen and bathroom . Happy thanksgiving to you and your family💖

8. Kim Spellburg says:

I haven't put up any Xmas decor yet.. Waiting for Thanksgiving to be over ,but you have giving me so many ideas…. Thank you so much Monica , your my true inspiration. Have a wounderful Thanksgiving with your family. God bless ❤

9. Overcomer says:

Hey girl, what type of vacuum is the one you used in thus video? I decorated a lil in my living room, but I mostly decorated my front porch and my room. I did something different this year I put my tree in my room. But I’m loving it.

10. Monica J Lowe says:

Yes I do, I did more this year because I watch my granddaughter every week day and she naps in my bedroom. So I did a ballerina tree and more decorations. And I love it!

11. Cindy Shovan says:

Hi Monica, happy holidays to you. Yes I decorate every room in my house.Trees every where. Decorated in the colors of each room including my bathrooms. Including my 6 foot Santa that sings and dances. The Grandkids love coming to Granny's house. They love my Cocoa bar. The older Grandkids like to come over and help me put up my tree's. They will never forget how festive My house was. Good memories for us all. Bless you and yours. (Walking in the light with Jesus) 👣🕯🔩