CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM 2019

⋆ SHOP WITH ME VIDEOS:

📷FILMING EQUIPMENT
⋆ CAMERA:
⋆ LENS:
⋆ VLOGGING CAMERA:
⋆ MIC:

⋆ Any impolite or destructive feedback can be completely blocked from leaving feedback on the channel. Please suppose earlier than you sort. ⋆

★ FTC disclaimer: A few of my hyperlinks could also be affiliate hyperlinks. If you buy one thing from these hyperlinks you aren’t getting charged roughly. It does assist help me and my channel. ★

30 thoughts on “CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM 2019

1. Denise A says:

Thank you so much, very helpful… Gonna definitely knock some gifts of my list with your help. Merry Christmas to you two cuties, beautiful couple and adorable puppies. 😍🤩

2. The Shopoholic Nanny says:

Couple goals 💝 I'm getting married in a little over a year from now, so could you make a video talking about your wedding, planning tips, budgeting, etc? And maybe tips for newlyweds? 😁😁

3. J Bee says:

Love this list. Much more within my price range. I would love a list next year for men and women in a $25 and under, $25-50, $50-100 and then a $100 plus gift guide. Sorry Abby but I had to turn yours for women off. Most people I know don’t spend that kind of money on each other. We have always put a $100 limit on each other and most of my friends too. The only time we spend more is if we plan a vacation instead for the holiday and then that is our present.

4. Janet Chapman says:

Would the hat be a good choice for my 67 year old husband ?
    And he wears shoe size 10.5.. wide.. do the camo bed shoes from Walmart run wide? Which size did you order.. think Abby said you wear 10.5 as well..
    I enjoyed this and I like about 3 things for hubby and thinking on the stance socks got my sons and son in law.. they are outdoorsy.. and loves sports but I’m not thinking I like the patriotic for them.. any other suggestions in colors? I always enjoy you in the videos, Josh as you have my older sons name.. you and abbey are a precious couple!

5. Jill Merenda says:

Love Josh!!!! I always click when I see that he is in the video!!! He is just so sweet and CUTE!! And you guys are SO CUTE together!! Love the picks, I am saving this video to show my husband when he gets home today. I really like the fact that you provide videos that he and I can watch together, he knows I follow a lot of Youtubers and this way he can be included in something I do. Love it!!! Thanks!

6. Evelyn Whitehead says:

Great List!!! I have two sons that will never tell me what they want/need. Wish I had this list a little earlier but will still help with some of things I can get in time for Christmas. Thanks!!!

7. Kimberly Thomas says:

I'm not going to lie, I found you through your puppy channel first. I have a Miniature Goldendoodle myself; I decided to check out your channel and I adore it! I always watch your videos because you seem like a great person. Seeing you and Joshua, you two are just adorable. Some day, God willing I'll have that.