Right here's 20 objects you must promote on eBay! $50+

$1,000+ in eBay gross sales!
•Meetup RSVP:

WATCH MORE…

GARAGE SALE VIDS:

THRIFT HAULS:

WHAT SOLD ON EBAY:

VLOGS:

LIVE SHOWS:

In right this moment’s video: We present you 20 objects we offered on ebay not too long ago, and we breakdown the prices of promoting objects on-line. Need to learn the way we make six figures a yr promoting on-line? Be a part of our mentoring group

For those who’d wish to ship us fan mail ☺
Ralli Roots
PMB 526, 11705 Boyette Rd.
Riverview FL, 33569

thanks a lot for watching! We love you all ☺

^a few of the hyperlinks above are affiliate hyperlinks^

Key phrases: promoting on-line, promoting on ebay, promote on-line, ebay, what to promote on-line, the way to promote on-line, the way to earn a living on-line, ebay bolo, prime objects to promote on ebay 2018, prime objects to promote on-line, being profitable on-line, reselling, ebay reseller, amazon, ralli roots, ebay for novices, ebay mentoring, ebay course, on-line promoting suggestions, on-line promoting course, on-line promoting schooling, on-line enterprise, objects to promote on ebay, promoting, promote on ebay, ebay 2020, ebay 2019, promote

47 thoughts on “Right here's 20 objects you must promote on eBay! $50+

1. wobort8963 says:

New to channel. Learning alot from both of you. And no disrespect my man, but your wife is gorgeous, goofy funny, and smart Pretty sure you didn't find her on eBay.😅

2. Dazzled2Spirit says:

Ralli Roots, please would you share how to look up what items are currently hot and selling fast on eBay ? Or if you have made a video about that, would you please share a link? Thank you

3. Blackcat 70 says:

Still sitting on the fence with everything.. SOO want to get into this but I have to go through the whole process of un***** my head.  You guys are BOTH very inspiring and little by little I learn from you so much stuff about this.  Thank you for all the time you spend doing this.  The meetup sounds AWESOME!!KEEP IT UP!!

4. Mackey Entertainment System says:

Hey guys, if you list something on Poshmark, do you also list it on ebay, or with your inventory size is it simpler to choose one platform per item exclusively?

5. NARCISO ROJAS says:

Thank you for all the info you offer. I really want to do this as my part time job. But I still have alot to learn!
    Cool tshirt, can I have it when you don't wanted anymore?

6. Fashion Mews says:

Grrreat content on financials! I watch so many YouTuber's who say "I spent a dollar" so sell for $15. ??? I've never been able to figure out how that makes cents. Sourcing, photographing, editing, creating listings, its TIME. I wandered into online sales 1.5 years ago on Poshmark, tried the mentioned business model, tracked financials and quickly figured out that it wasn't going to get me where I want to go! I did a major inventory purge which is still ongoing and started buying better stuff! I added Ebay about 9 month ago and I love it. My sell through on Ebay, with only 250 listings, rivals that of Poshmark where I have 1300 listings.