23 thoughts on “The way to Create or Allow Clickbank Account in India / Asia – Hindi

1. Jignesh A. Madhu says:

Sir Click Bank Se ye rply aaya he… Ab kya kare Sir pls rply. Kese A/c create kare…?

Jutta (ClickBank)

Mar 30, 08:50 MDT

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in ClickBank! The pending account was declined, since our security team determined that we can't accept your application. For security reasons, we are unable to release specifics regarding why the security system declined the account.

Unfortunately, no exceptions to override a decline can be made at this time. If or when this may change, we do not know.

** For the most efficient service, we are changing your ticket status to solved**

Best regards,

ClickBank Security Department

2. milan santra says:

sir after sent the support mail i get this mail

Jutta (ClickBank)

Mar 5, 17:04 MST

Hello,

Best regards,

ClickBank Security Department

abuse@clickbank.com
    nest step kya hai battau please

3. Healthylife SR. says:

ATTENTION CLICKBANK VENDORS AND AFFILIATES

Important! To comply with an order issued by the U.S. District Court for the District of Utah, if you send unsolicited email marketing campaigns promoting products sold through ClickBank, you must not send unsolicited marketing emails to the domains owned and/or operated by XMission LC listed on the linked suppression list. Sending unsolicited marketing emails to the domains on the linked suppression list may be considered a violation of the CAN-SPAM Act and, therefore, a breach of your obligations under Section 6 of the Client Contract, and could expose you or ClickBank to court action, including potential monetary penalties, and immediate termination of your ClickBank account. This requirement does not prohibit you from responding to potential customer inquiries, sending order confirmations or tracking information or responding to customer service requests.
    This problem occur what to do

4. Dhaka Crafts says:

Hello, I had the issue with disabled account & I applied according to your instruction & they replied that clickbank account is currently unavailable to my region, I'm from Dhaka, Bangladesh. Will you please reply my comment?

5. Jyoti Verma says:

sir, i have got my account my opened but it got disabled .i have sent the email as per your direction but i got a reply from clickbank stating that we are not approving your account due to security issues and we cannot disclose the reason. thus my account is still disabled .What to do now?

6. Open Source says:

Hello Sir I submitted all my documents to create the account after first denial. I submitted driving licence and Adhaar card uploaded and submitted. This is the reply they gave me.

Hello,