Surprise Gifts | SAHM Day in the Life | September 2020

SAHM day in the life with a little surprise from the hubby!

We love letters!

Cosori Air Fryer –
Tupperware Produce Set –
Easy Lunch Boxes –
Ziploc Divided Box –

=====
$10 off Walmart Grocery Pickup or Delivery –

$10 bonus from Ibotta: (referral: pwvcqw)

Bonus Points from Fetch Rewards (works with Walmart Grocery Delivery/Pickup!) –

$20 off Every Plate –

Liquid IV 25% off with code: SIMPLEWIFESIMPLELIFE

Get 25% off at Thrive Market:

Get 10% off your first order from with code: SWSL10

Variety Fun Subscription Box –
30% off your first month with code: SIMPLEWIFESIMPLELIFE30

Try Audible for FREE and Get Two Free Audiobooks:

Audible Romance Unlimited Listening Package FREE Trial:

=====

E. Me: simplewifesimplelife..
Facebook:

=====
All music from Epidemic Sounds –

This video may contain links to affiliate programs. If you click on the link and make a purchase I will get a small percentage of that sale at NO extra charge to you. However, you are under no obligation to buy anything I ever mention in a video.

gift watch for wife

32 thoughts on “Surprise Gifts | SAHM Day in the Life | September 2020

1. Courtney Reed says:

Your son didn’t even complain about getting an LOL doll. He was so sweet 💜 my kid would have lost his mind I’m sure😬. good job momma!! Also, I just learned you’re from MI!! Me too!!! ✋🏼

2. Kelly Lackey says:

Hey tif-how sweet of will to get presents for everybody-for no reason-priceless-I like you’re day in life videos-I’m glad to know I’m not the only one who gets stuff by the dumpsters-love yaw-love Kelly 😘💋💋

3. Sharon Drew says:

Tiffanie you are so blessed to have Will as your husband!! Jackson didn't even complain about getting the LOL dolls thats so awesome. You and Will have raised beautiful kids!!

4. Ashley Helms says:

That’s awesome surprises yes I love your hoodie taco salads are very good and icee are too I will have to check out that channel awesome channel love y’all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊😊

5. Janese Caraway says:

If yall like chick fillet…you need to Google the copycat recipe!! Soooo good and cheap!! Fresh fried so much better and cooks fast! When you fry put on wire racks…stays crispy!! Not greasy! Love yall 💓! From Montgomery al

6. Mrs. Alma Trumble says:

Hi Tiffanie!! I love Chick-fil-A but don't understand all the hype either. Sorry Will had a bad day but it was sweet of him to give y'all surprises. You could always paint the chair if you wanted. Taco salads sound delicious. Hope y'all have a great afternoon and week. Stay safe. God bless.

7. sally skellington says:

Will is an amazing daddy and husband!! He had a terrible day and still thought to get his family special gifts! I am jealous! I'm lucky if mine remembers to get me a card for my birthday on my actual birthday….i don't get specials unless I pick it out and he pays!!! 😂😂😂 I LOVE the show Vikings!! But I still gotta watch the last season…which made me sad it is over!

8. Chantel Amber says:

Ohhhh man…I know the frustration of dropping pallets! I've had pallets snap off the forklift and break expensive cabinets a customer had to order 😒 Never a fun time! At least it doesn't happen all the time!