AFFORDABLE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR HER! *Under $20*

Home For The Holidays –

Find Your Happy Place Liquid Gel Hand Washes –
Under The Starlit Sky –
Lazy Weekends –

Find Your Happy Place Candle Set –

Yankee Candle 3-Pack Holiday Gift Sets –

This video is Sponsored by Walmart. Hi I’m Stephanie from Babsbeauty, I hope you enjoy my videos! On my channel you will find Hauls, Reviews, First Impressions, & Favorites videos all relating to beauty! I try out high end makeup, indie makeup, & drugstore makeup so stay tuned for the newest releases & possible giveaways to come! Some links may be affiliate links which means I make a small commission from the clicks of those links if a purchase is made. As always, I appreciate your support & love you guys!

gift watch for her

45 thoughts on “AFFORDABLE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR HER! *Under $20*

1. BabsBeauty says:

Hope y’all love this! I found SO many amazing gift sets!!!

Also wanted to note the Ariana Grande perfume sets are priced SO GOOD (about half off normal retail) so def check those out at Walmart!!!

2. Loice Teledahl says:

had an epileptic seizure yesterday and is completely devastated. thank goodness you released a video that I can watch. you're damn best girl! never stop with your viedeos. my favorites are the ones you try new things in. especially drugstore editions. big fat love from me!

3. Alexis Tarrant says:

I love this video! I pretty much buy everything you tell me to because I have similar features as you (blonde hair, blue eyes, and same skin tone) so it was nice to see affordable products. I’m trying to find an affordable eye brush set. I have the Morphe eye brush set and the morphe x JSC brushes and they are both trash. If you do another one of these, it would be so appreciated if you could suggest some affordable eye brush sets or if anyone has any recommendations please let me know. And I’ve never tried any Ariana Grande perfumes but you convinced me to try the cloud one. Love binging on your videos!

4. Caro Heesakkers says:

I got the Cloud perfume because of your recommendation and I LOVE it! My bf isn't that big of a fan but I don't care. The perfect scent for fall and winter 🤍

5. Kris Greder says:

I had no idea that you could get Yankee Candles and Ariana Grande perfume at Walmart. All these sets are excellent gift ideas and I know I would love them all and so would our girls. Thank you for making this video. Always lots of love❤️

6. Truth.Is.Freedom 86 says:

Girl what eye makeup do u have on in this video?!?! It looks GORGEOUS and i am obsessed!!!! Can u please do a tutorial🙏🙏🙏💖 or just hit me back a reply with the info i would love to know what it is!! Love you and all your videos especially your recommendations!

7. Kayla Griffin says:

The hand cream is perfect for my fellow nurses!! & milani def has some hits for sure their setting spray is amazing I love their glosses too! The dr teals are always a go to this time of year too they have great sets during the holidays their detox is my fav! Thanks love 💕

8. Sydney Laughner says:

And Softsoap has a pack of 3 giant sized holiday scented body washes for $9.97!! 2 of them are peppermint scents! I definitely picked a set up for myself! 😇 Thanks for the inexpensive gift recommendations! I’m on a budget this holiday so I definitely think this is good to give to my friends this season!

9. db cakes says:

Look, ok – I do love your CONTENT, but I literally sit here through all the videos and stare at your brows in envy! I absolutely love that style, kinda fluffy, messy in the most manicured way… 😍… Sorry if that sounds effing weird, lol! But I just love them! Thanks for the video, ma'am!!

10. Lina Ojeda says:

Love gift idea videos, thank you for always keeping it real. Can you do a gift guy for men. Like things you’ve gifted or thinking about gifting Ian or your dad.