Beijing Bidens Asterisk Presidency Becomes Virtual Certainty as Electors Vote

Prepare for a dark four years:

Website:

Minds:

BTC: 17q1BfF2up8orEKN8DQgpEPX83RfbAZ5QL
ETH: 0x956e7aF6706C3b5E2cf7e15c16c7018c4f42aF79
LTC: LQNJed6vDhR4U4LB7g8jGep4UQ7yeqJdPw

#BeijingBiden #Electors

grinder weed gif

23 thoughts on “Beijing Bidens Asterisk Presidency Becomes Virtual Certainty as Electors Vote

1. Sam Sourh says:

Love the independent china coverage! CNN aka "Chinese News network" has to much conflict of interest to cover then accurately! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™‚βœŒοΈ

2. CaptLeadfoot says:

Why wouldn't they just steal the next election? They will learn from this one and do the next better. If this goes down like you think we will never see another republican Pres. That's not hyperbole. Import more immigrants, lower the voting age, make the voting machines cheat better.

3. G-Man Alias says:

I hope if anyone has to become homeless, they are all demonrats. Then while freezing cold and wet in their cardboard box
    they realize that they should have voted for Trump! Stupid does as stupid is and only stupids should pay for it!

4. wade hefner says:

I WAS IN THE ARMY AND THE STATE POLICE. I CARRIED A GUN EVERYDAY FOR TWENTY FIVE YEARS.

I FAUGHT EVIL THAT TRIED TO KILL ME.

I PROTECTED AMERICA AND THE CONSTITUTION.

IT IS CLEAR THE DEMOCRATS TRIED TO STEAL THE PRESIDENT TRUMP REELECTION.

NO ONE GETS TO TAKE AWAY MY CONSTITUTION.

DURING THE CIVIL WAR YOU WILL HAVE TO FIGHT WITH TRUMP AND I OR FIGHT AGAINST ME. NO QUARTER IS GIVEN TO COWARDS.

WADE HEFNER
    [email protected]gmail.com

5. Ryan Benson says:

We have less than a couple weeks to correct this. If we lose this, America is finished! All other election cycles will be fullproof with massive corruption. Might as well arm up fellas.

6. Patrick Collins says:

Biden will not be President… when Biden gets sent packing, nobody will care. Only 4000 tuned into his nationwide address on the 14th. The fix was so blatant, the number voting for Biden is dramatically low than claimed…

7. David Laughlin says:

"Get a gun, grow some veggies and can foods, and I'll just sit my ass across the ocean disconnected from all the shit I'm labelling a foregone conclusion, fucking with goddamn windmills and tulips while waxing poetic about the shit show that may unfold in the nation where my balls still reside since they weren't allowed in carry-on luggage…oh, but don't worry, the shit from this recent general election won't become a trend or anything, I fuckin' pinkie promise, because my predictions have been iron-clad so far and I'd never dream of taking shit for granted, follow me on Bitchute, Parler, and Dailymotion."

8. Mangy Vermen says:

When you got the truth on your side you must keep fighting!…. Trump must fight like hell for this one…you can not allow this to go down…we will not go quietly into the night

9. B. K. says:

It's funny you think there's still going to be another election or that our votes matter. They literally changed hundreds of thousands if not millions of votes this election and nobody cares and the courts are just throwing it out because there's not enough time. Why should we have faith that the next election or the election after that is going to be any different? It's just like elections in China or Soviet Russia or even Russia today it's all predetermined

10. Charles Flocken says:

Gotta disagree this time..
    Better to consider martial law and major arrests now while the rats are running around. Cause half of this great country aren't falling for Jo.
    If they had run fair and won WE WOULD ACCEPT IT… BUT THIS IS AN ATTEMPTED COUP.
    AND WE ARE ARMING UP ANYWAY.
    πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

11. Hawking Chair says:

We should just give it to them because they'll riot outside the WH if Trump takes it.

Let's be honest, we shouldn't give af what those people think. They aren't paying attention anyway. Essentially just dogs who have been shook too much.