Let's Make a Snippet Roll using a Cash Register Receipt Paper Roll

Thanks for watching and subscribing to my channel! Please give this video a thumbs up if you enjoyed it, and don’t forget to hit the little bell icon so you don’t miss new content! Have a great day! DISCLAIMER: ALL of my videos are intended for adults and are NOT intended for people under 13 years of age.

Check out my new Facebook Group, Emmephemera’s Treasures’ Crafty Friends:

Find me:
My Etsy Shop:
Facebook Business Page:
Pinterest:
E.: esplowfield..
Snail Mail:
Emily Plowfield
1484 Adams Road
Cincinnati, OH 45231
USA

Disclaimer: The following links are “affiliate links”, meaning that if you purchase using these links, I receive a small commission that helps fund my channel’s craft supplies and giveaways. There is no added cost to you when you use these links.

My Fav Crafting Supplies and Gadgets:
Ranger Glossy Accents:
Martha Stewart Cutting Mat:
Brother Computerized Sewing Machine:
Tim Holtz Wallflower Paper Pad:
Tim Holtz 7″ Micro Serrated Snips:
Sizzix BigKick Die Cutting & Embossing Machine:

best gadget gift for husband

45 thoughts on “Let's Make a Snippet Roll using a Cash Register Receipt Paper Roll

1. Lora Rumble says:

Emily I found your channel through Tina at Shabbydabbydoodah. And I love this idea. I have a number of rolls of calculator paper that I have been carrying around with me for 10 years 😐 Now I have a use for them 😁

2. Beverly S says:

I think the boy skiing (Indecision) May be he could not decide which way to go(left or right) so he split the tree. Love your video. You were referred by Shabbydabbydoodah

3. Franny Panny at Paws n Paints Studio says:

Just found your channel and LOVE your snippet roll. I've never been inspired to make one because they just weren't my style and I want sure what I'd do with it anyway. Well… I'm inspired and I loved your video with ideas for using it. Thank you so much for sharing.

4. lovewisdom grace says:

Great idea, Emily! I also have rolls of paper for a desktop calculator. Another addition to my growing list of crafty fun! (I also have a list of those who get 1st dibs.) πŸ™‚

5. Erika Kjellsson says:

The book page in a foreign language is in Swedish. πŸ˜€
    Love your idea. The funny thing is that I bought 5 rolls of this kind of paper the other day at a lokal thrift shop.
    Now I have another idea for this paper. πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ»

Hugs,
    Erika in Sweden

6. Lori Goodman says:

I think you are right that the Vets' is or was a cat food company. At least I remember seeing that label as a kid. I love this idea and your snippet roll turned out awesome! Hugs!!

7. Tuesday Moriarty says:

Hahahahaha! Yes, I've thought about what will happen to my hoard and who to pass it on to if I get hit by a bus. So, to me… that's a totally logical thought pattern. We've spent a lot of time and money over time getting our stash where it is. So, I totally get that line of thinking. lol
    I almost bought some rolls of paper like that at a thrift store by me, but they wanted too much for it, so I let it go. I was planning to do the same exact thing with it, so again, your line of thinking is right on. Or…. you and me are both whacked! hahahaha
    Yes, I like that sometimes you'll do something like this project where I don't need to look at your every move and you can keep me company while I work.
    You're the best my friend xoxoxo

8. Pirjo Blues says:

I have never seen a paper/fabric snippet roll. I have made a few fabric snippets and those are fun. Emily, I will call you the finder of the papar back snippet roll from now on .

9. Victoria Fortunato says:

Hi Emily 🀩✌🏻
    I did a snippet roll with fabric/lace some times ago and it was very funny…
    And now you do a β€œcrazy snippy mess” and it was very funny to see you do it πŸ€©πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€©πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€©πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€©πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€©πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€©πŸ‘πŸ»
    I like how it cames out πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

10. KatheD says:

When my daughter was about 5, my best friend's mother's friend died. Gram and her friend were in their 70's and had quilted together for years. Gram went to her friend's house to help the children sort stuff, and came home with a bunch of fabric. Gram was showing the fabric to my friend and me, and my daughter was with us too. My daughter didn't completely follow the the story, and her comment was "you just went into her house after she died, and took her stuff?" It was funny/cute, but it would be good to have a plan!

11. Cathy Beige says:

This is the first video from you that I've watched, I'm enjoying it and have subscribed. You sounded local so I had to look to see where your from, I'm from Western Pa so not that far. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

12. Ann Alba says:

My husband moved his office to the basement I came across 3 rolls of register paper, I was going to use it to paint on, the other day I picked it up looked at my book of scrap fabrics & thought Hey snippets . so brilliant idea Did not think about paper thank Emily.