Humans & Photography: Evolution Of Exposure In Photography

Support Andrew’s PREMIUM COURSES of just USD25 for the WHOOOOLE Year!!

SNAPPY SERIES SHOOT SHARP PHOTOS EVERYTIME:

SNAPPY SERIES ALL ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY EXPOSURE:

SNAPPY SERIES UNDERSTANDING HISTOGRAM:

Other E-Learning courses:

with love,
from Malaysia.

nikon camera gift ideas

17 thoughts on “Humans & Photography: Evolution Of Exposure In Photography

1. genghis2510 says:

For me, photography is shortcut to other visual arts like sketching and painting. There are those whose eyes are art inclined but whose hands and fingers are not. Painters, sculptors, etc. and those who whose eyes and hands go together to produce art are more complete artists than photographers – whose use of hand and it’s finger is merely pressing the shutter button. Hence, if you can’t draw or paint why not go for photography instead.

2. Charles Gaming and Fun Stuff TV says:

Hello Andrew my name is Paul and thank you so much for all your amazing content. I have learned so much from your content. Could you please do a video explaining how to shoot portraits of people with glasses with getting the light reflection in their glasses? Most people don’t like to take off their glasses and when they do there are usually marks on their faces from the glasses. Thanks again for all you do.

3. Miley onDisney says:

Andrew! You got a LOT of information packed in that little bit of time. I've said it before and I'll say it again – you're BY FAR the best photography instructor I've ever seen. And I've watched many. The graphics and production value in your videos are great, too. And the gorgeous models don't hurt. Thanks for another awesome video!

4. amthunder1 says:

Hello Andrew HELP!!

I just bought the Flashpoint Zoom Li-ion R2 TTL with the

Flashpoint R2 Pro MarkII 2.4GHz Transmitter for Nikon from Adorama. Whew.

I hope that you're familiar with the Godox triggers!
    Anyway, I need to do some product photography and need to use High Speed Sync. I did everything that the "manual" said. Went online, YouTube and still can't make it work.

I have a D7000 Nikon. I change the flash sync speed (1/250s or 1/320s auto fp) under the bracketing/flash setting in the camera. I tried and press the HSS symbol on the transmitter. Both on the side and on the lower panel.. sync. The symbol on the screen sometimes works and sometimes it doesn’t.

Then, when I think I’ve got it, and try to set my camera on Manual- and try to go to 3200 or higher speed, the camera only stays at 320!!!

Also, I leave the Flash Control for Built in Flash setting on TTL. I’ve tried all the options even the commander mode.

If I take the transmitter off the hot shoe the camera has no problem reaching those speeds. (My old sb600 had no problem doing this) Then, if I’m lucky to actually get it to accept that speed the image has banding?!?!?!

I’ve tried every flash setting from rear curtain, no curtain, etc., and the results are the same. On the flash side of things:

Power on —Screen shows i-TTL, then mode button until I can see SYNC above the 4h button, select the sync button until the HSS symbol appears, then depress the select button on the far right until the –radio- symbol appears and the flash is orange or slave mode.

By the way. Should the zoom feature on the flash made a whirring-buzzing sound?! This happens only when changing the zoom on the flash.

Oh, and a last question. When using the flash off camera I cannot see the zoom changing on the flash when changing it from the transmitter.

What am I doing wrong?!

I hope you can help me figure this out.

Thank you so much in advance.

Ed from Salt Lake City, Ut. USA

– I’m asking these questions from anyone who can help me!!!

5. Sanjay Joshi says:

Excellent Tutorial Andrew ! The way you establish a dialogue with the viewers is simply Great ! 👍👍
    I get a feeling that I am sitting in a Classroom attending your Class.
    I have watched good number of your videos & always found these very interesting & informative.

6. URSENIORUTUBER55 says:

Excellent tutorial.Andrew your Teaching Skills and Lesson Plans are both easy to follow and easy to understand.Than you for sharing then so readily…Stay safe….Mike